In, At or On
Click the answer button to see the answer.
- It gets very cold ___ winter.
- Betty doesn't have a job ___ the moment.
- The telephone and the doorbell rang ___ the same
- He flew from Japan. He's probably ___ Perth now.
- Would you like to go out to dinner ___ Friday night?
- She was tired. She's ___ bed now.
- Goodbye! I'll see you ___ the morning.
- Were you ___ Tom's party last night?
- I'll see you ___ two weeks time.
- She was born ___ 1961.
- The doctor will see you ___ 10:00.
- ___ the age of ten I wanted to be a firefighter.
- My wife gave me a wonderful present ___ my birthday.
- The coffee is ___ the shelf.
- My pen is ___ my pencil case.
- He's gone to work. He's probably ___ work now.
- He lives ___ Australia.
- ___ my opinion you should buy the blus shirt.
- ___ second thought, the green shirt is nicer.
- I'll see you ___ Monday.
- I'll be taking my holiday ___ Christmas this year.
- Buy some bread and milk ___ your way home.
- What will you be doing ___ New Year's Eve?
- ___ the end of a course students usually have a
- The flowers ___ your garden are very beautiful.
- There were many cars ___ the road today.
- Tom and Betty always go out to dinner ___ their wedding
- We got up ___ dawn today.
- Are you doing anything ___ the weekend?
- We live ___ this address.